A brand new way to ride...
* Custom made Leather Treeless Saddle
* Non Slip breathable underside with built in spine clearance
* High density foam pommel adjusts to and moves with your horse yet rigid enough to mount from the ground.
* Adjustable seat, stirrup and rigging positioning
* Western or English Center Fire Rigging with your choice of leathers and colors.
* Weighs only 15lbs approx.
* Non slip stable saddle, you can mount from the ground!
or call: Monday - Saturday;
NO CALLS ON SUNDAYS
Sundays are our day of worship, family and rest
E-Z Fit® Saddle;
MADE IN THE U.S.A
Combining over 30 years of experience in leather and saddle making.
* Buckle system
High density foam contoured padding sewn into the non slip, breathable material, providing a surprisingly narrow twist which alleviates the feeling of doing a split. This same contoured padding also provides spine clearance keeping the rider's weight off your horse's sensitive spine. Riding Treeless means that your horse is not pushing against a rigid tree allowing them to once again move freely. It also means the saddle will adjust to the contours of any horse you ride so you do not have to change saddles for each horse and each rider.
The entire seat is removable to allow access to all rigging. Cantle, stirrup position, skirting and rigging position can all be adjusted with minimal effort to fit the saddle to any rider.
The EZ Fit Saddle® comes with a full 2 year warranty including components.
Member of Saddle and Harness, and Allied Trades.
* Adjustable seat
Measured markings allow accurate adjustments for horse and rider.
* High Density Foam Pommel and Cantle
Attractive Buckle System available in plain or engraved stainless, also serves to secure accessories. Abundant "D" rings for tying down your essentials and rings for adding a breast plate and crupper.
* Contoured Padding
E-Z Fit® Treeless Saddles
* Measured markings
The high density closed cell foam pommel allows it to size to your
horse. It automatically adjusts to a variety of horses and alleviates
shoulder pressure: yet remains rigid enough to stabilize the saddle;
even when mounting from the ground.
The Innovation of Symmetry in Motion